Sales Adoption’s 3-step Approach
Diagnose: We first diagnose your current situation to determine how your team plans to utilize Salesforce.com or how they currently use it. We identify outstanding issues and opportunities for maximum adoption by determining:
• Salesforce.com current or expected usage levels
• How users can leverage Salesforce.com to increase productivity while saving time
• Training requirements
Analyze: We’ll work with your IT department, Management and "Power Users" to determine what changes to Salesforce.com are required to satisfy end user needs and management productivity goals.
Prescribe: Based on our analysis, we will provide recommendations. Sales Adoption offers a flexible CRM adoption package comprised of the following:
• Salesforce Strategy and Implementation plan - We work with your team to develop a Salesforce blueprint highlighting what functionality end users need for optimal productivity. This may include best practice recommendations based on your organization’s culture to ensure adoption, either through incentives or stricter guidelines. An implementation plan will focus on user benefits to promote adoption.
• Set-up and configuration - Sales Adoption provides cost-effective implementation services including adding users, profiles, custom objects, and configurations. We can also extend your current Salesforce.com functionality.
• Dashboard/Reports Creation - Without having the right business analytics, users will not be able to report on important Salesforce data including Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Training - We offer Salesforce.com Administrator, End User, and Manager training delivered either on-line or on-site.
• Salesforce 3rd Party Application Integration – We work with several AppExchange partners and can recommend and implement solutions based on your requirements.